Fluent is a commercial CFD program. The Mechanical and Nuclear Engineering Department has a site license for the Fluent family of programs- Gambit (grid generator) and Fluent (CFD solver) are the two primary codes used.
See Professor Cimbala's Fluent and Gambit Learning Modules website for some exercises designed to familiarize you with these codes.
Here are some Fluent files that you may download:
- Round (circular) suction inlet along a wall
- Fluent data file for the suction inlet example.
- Fluent case file for the suction inlet example.
- Simple 2-D room ventilation
- Text file with data points for creating the room geometry in Gambit.
- Fluent data file for the room ventilation example.
- Fluent case file for the room ventilation example.